Sunday, July 31, 2011

Visit to Gran and Poppy's House

Last weekend we visited Gran and Poppy in Natchitoches. Trent and Trevor were there too, so it was really great to have all the boys together!

I picked up matching Cars pajamas for the boys - tonight Benjamin asked to where Cars like Jonathan.



Jonathan is growing so fast! He can sit up, crawl, he's pulling up on things now, and he has two bottom teeth! For the last week, every morning when I hear him wake up, I come to his room to find him standing in his crib holding the railing.


His favorite thing lately is to eat the recipes in my recipe box. The chocolate pie recipe looked especially tasty.







My Aunt Donna made Benjamin a Hawaiian shirt and Jonathan a matching onesie. We saw her this weekend as well, so I wanted her to see them wearing her presents.




Until next time!

No comments: