Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Hello!

We were playing in the back yard after church this past Sunday. We had such a fun time chasing each other, playing bubbles and swinging.
I just gave Jonathan a haircut a couple of days ago. It was getting so long! See below for the difference. Jonathan is not the sitting-still type, so I had Brandon feed him marshmallows while I attempted his haircut. It was a semi-success...
"What is Benjamin wearing?" you might ask. This is his glow-in-the-dark skeleton shirt that was from Halloween. He asks to wear it at least every other day. He REALLY wanted to wear it to church on Sunday - he was denied. But, I let him change as soon as we got back home.
I took these pictures last Friday. After I ran with the boys, we stopped at the park. It was so cold, so we didn't stay very long. This brown shirt is Benjamin's other favorite shirt. I have no idea why - maybe it's the colors or that it's so soft. He insists on wearing it with his brown pants, which aren't really the same color brown as the shirt but I'm trying to get over it. He wears this outfit 3-4 times a week. I guess it's better than his Superman costume...
Pre-haircut...
My crazy boys :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Your boys are so cute Dove. Aidan has that same brown shirt that Benjamin loves! Hope all is well with you guys :)