Friday, July 27, 2012

Lake Claiborne

 We went to Homer, Louisiana this weekend to visit with my friends Leslie and Danielle and their families. We had the absolute best time! We rode jet skis, jumped and played in the water, rode on the boat, ate some really great food, and just had so much fun.

Normally, Jonathan does not pose for pictures because I usually try to capture moments with my phone, and he always wants my phone. Well, I got smart and brought my camera, and he was posing all over the place.

 We visited Gran and Poppy before coming to the lakehouse, and Gran got Benjamin and Jonathan these matching robot shirts and matching dinosaur shirts. They love them!

 Benjamin had a great time riding on the tube with Makenzie. He might like her a little too :)
 Here are all the girls! Mackenzie, Isabella and Brooke. Aren't they adorable?
 Riding on the boat was so fun. But Benjamin would always ask to go back to the house so he could jump off the pier. And boy, did we jump! I realize I'm old and it's not that fun for me. But Benjamin poked his lip out and said, "But Mom, don't you want to jump?" And of course, I did.




 Jonathan had a hard day at ... play? Anyways, he was tired and fell asleep while riding the jet ski.

Farewell, until next year!

No comments: