Sunday, March 6, 2011


Amazing things have happened in the last two weeks. Jonathan is sleeping all night now, which has been so wonderful. Also, Benjamin is done with diapers! About a week and a half ago, we tried for the fourth time, and he finally got it. I was having a difficult time maintaining patience, so I'm real glad that part of parenthood is past us, well until Jonathan's time comes...
Benjamin is a motor mouth these days - it's pretty funny listening to what he'll say next. His new favorite thing is having Brandon chase him at the park and go down the slide after him. He laughs more than any other kid I know, which obviously makes us laugh too. I love my boys!
Brandon and I are about to run in a marathon relay in a couple weeks. It's only 6 miles, but I'm not getting back into shape quite as fast as I would like. We'll see how it goes!

No comments: