Sunday, March 20, 2011



Hello! I think I'm about to be a faster picture poster. I just got a laptop and it's making my life easier already. I took these pictures of Jonathan today, and normally these wouldn't get posted for another week or two. Now, I can post pictures while sitting next Brandon on the couch, while he watches Holmes on Homes on HGTV. We were supposed to run in a marathon relay this morning, but Brandon's knee had fluid around it, and he couldn't walk much less run 6.5 miles. We had a friend who was prepared to run in his place, but our other friend's son Abe was sick all last night. We decided God must not have wanted us to run this weekend! That's alright because the boys and I went to church, and I sang in the choir. (This was my second time to sing in the choir - I've been practicing for our Easter service.) Today I got to see my very good friend Jamie who lives in New York. Her parents live here in The Woodlands, and she was visiting them. She hasn't met Benjamin or Jonathan, so that was a fun visit. Benjamin woke up from his nap saying, "Fun at church!" which made his mommy proud :)

1 comment:

Jewel said...

What?? I didn't hear about this laptop! What did you get? You didn't consult me! I hear Barney's on the way down there tomorrow. Oh, I wish I could come! Maybe I could sneak away Thursday. Hmmmm... Ha ha, I'm sure if you ever read this it will be months after I wrote it.